Nam Gyung Joo praises Wonder Girls’ Yenny in ‘The Three Musketeers’


Wonder Girls Yenny successfully had her debut in musical through ‘The Three Musketeers’ and received much praises from fellow actors and audiences.

Nam Gyung Joo, who is a living legend in musical industry, praised Yenny, “I did not really have any prejudice against her because she is an idol. I actually thought that she would do well since she is a member of amazing idol group Wonder Girls. I know she had rough times while working as an idol, and as I thought, she did this absolutely perfectly.”

Yenny, who is known for outstanding singing and composing, played as the Lady Constance Bonacieux. This marked her debut as an actress in a musical.

She commented, “I can’t believe that it has been four months already. I would never forget this experience because this is my first musical and there are many great seniors. I’d like to thank all of them for helping me out.”


Source: BNT News

0 comments:

Copyright © 2012 KOREAN KIM'S MART